We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.Words Cloud 17.12. This release includes improvements in terms of feature enhancements and bug fixes. Specifically, we are providing improved support for images in PDF to Word conversion and has released fully reworked version of Aspose.Words Cloud PHP SDK. For a detailed note on what is new and fixed, please visit the release notes section of API documentation.
Improved support for Images in PDF to Word Conversion
This release improves support for images in PDF to Word conversion. The following cases are now supported:
- Semi-transparent images
- Rotated images
- Inline images (images that go “inside” the text, being a logical part of text paragraph)
The following restrictions still apply:
- Vector images (rendered via PDF paint operators) are not converted
Fully reworked version of PHP SDK
The fully reworked version of Aspose.Words Cloud PHP SDK has been released. PHP Cloud SDK is a wrapper around REST API, allowing to process documents in PHP 5.6 or higher quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights. The distribution is available at Packagist and source code at GitHub. New SDK is fully supported and has the following advantages over the previous versions:
- SDK is fully in sync with the API, all missing methods are added
- Classes, methods, and properties have comments and are IDE-friendly
- Better security
- Usage of Request/Response classes to represent long lists of parameters. This allows for cleaner code and easier backward-compatibility going forward
SDK is not backward compatible with the previous generation because of the last item. It should be straightforward to convert program code to using Request/Response objects, if you need any help on migration please ask at Free Support Forums.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.Words Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.Words Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.Word Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries