We are pleased to announce the new monthly release of Aspose.OMR Cloud 17.12. Aspose.OMR Cloud is a REST API that helps you to perform optical mark recognition in the cloud. This release introduces a new Cloud API that allows you to generate surveys and test sheets from simple text markup. Just prepare the survey text and you have a template ready to work with. Moreover, we significantly improved the recognition quality. Please check the detailed release notes of Aspose.OMR Cloud 17.12 to get an idea about all the new features/enhancements and fixes made in this release.
Template Generation API allows you to generate surveys and test sheets through simple text markup. Just prepare the survey text and you have a template ready to work with. Alternatively, you can write a header text, specify the number of questions and answers… Congratulations! You get your personal test sheet. Please check this article for more details.
Aspose.OMR Client is an open source .NET application with GUI that helps you work with OMR templates and perform OMR operations. Using this GUI application you can create OMR templates, correct or update existing OMR templates and perform optical mark recognition. Following new features have been added to the client:
- Help and tips information toolbar
- Single Validate operation instead of Correct and Finalize
- Option to hide Properties view
- Quick Rename group of questions
- Form Generation
- Compress Images uploaded on cloud to reduce traffic and price
- Recent templates list
- Export All results
For more details regarding Image Preprocessing, please check this article.
Aspose Cloud Resources
You may visit the following API resources for getting started and working with the API.
- Product Overview – An overview of Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs
- Product Documentation – Detailed API documentation with code examples and details about API functional areas
- API Reference Guide – Quickly browse through all Aspose.OMR Cloud APIs and test them in the browser
- Aspose.OMR Forum – Our online support forum where we address your queries and inquiries