We are pleased to announce the Release of Aspose.Words Cloud 17.6.
The new release of Aspose.Words Cloud improves API Error messages along with a couple of bug fix. Please check Aspose.Words Cloud 17.6 Release notes for summarized information about all changes in this release.
New Features and Enhancements
- Improved API Error Messages
Error messages for the following API calls have been made more readable
- Storage does not exist error
- File or folder do not exist
- Index out of bounds error
- Required parameters are not specified (e.g. in request body).
Aspose.Words Cloud 17.6 also contains the following bug fixes:
- Fix for a meaningless error if folder does not exist
- Bug fix for incorrect word count been returned for a document
- The Aspose.Words Cloud library is built on top of Aspose.Words for .NET Library. Along with the mentioned changes above, you can view changes to the underlying library in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 Release Notes.
Aspose Cloud Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words Cloud
- Aspose.Words Cloud Online Documentation
- Aspose Cloud UI Help Topics
- Aspose.Word Forum
- Live Examples
- Aspose Cloud SDKs
- Aspose Cloud Plugins
- Work with Aspose Cloud Storage using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
- Work with Third Party Storages
- Work with API Usage and Logs using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service