It gives us immense pleasure to announce the release of version 17.6 of Aspose.Cells Cloud API. Aspose.Cells Cloud is a platform independent REST API that allows developers to process their Excel files on Cloud. This new release comes up with a couple of new features and enhancements. Developers can filter data in a worksheet by using an AutoFilter API and calculate all formulas in a workbook using CalculateFormula API. Please check Release Notes for summarized information about all the changes in this release.
New Features and Enhancements
Filter Data by using an AutoFilter
By filtering information in a worksheet, you can find values quickly. You can filter on one or more columns of data. AutoFilter API allows you to filter data by Cell Value, Cell Color or by Icon. Experiment with filters on text and numeric data by trying the many built-in test conditions, such as Equals, Does Not Equal, Contains, Greater Than, and Less Than or create a custom filter that uses multiple criteria. Please check these help topics for more information.
- Get AutoFilter Description
- Add a Filter for a Filter Column
- Delete a Filter for a Filter Column
- Add Date Filter in a Worksheet
- Remove a Date Filter
- Filter a List with a Custom Criteria
- Filter a List Using Dynamic Filter
- Filter the Top 10 Items in the List
- Filter a list using a Color Filter
- Add an Icon Filter
- Refresh an AutoFilter
- Match all Blank Cells in the List
- Match all non-Blank Cells in the List
Calculate all Formulas in a Workbook
CalculateFormula API allow you to calculate all formulas in a workbook. Formula calculation engine is embedded in Aspose.Cells. It can not only re-calculate the formula imported from the designer file but also supports to calculate the results of formulas added at runtime. Please check this help topic for more information.
Aspose.Cells Cloud Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Cells Cloud
- Aspose.Cells Cloud Online Documentation
- Aspose Cloud UI Help Topics
- Aspose.Cells Forum
- Live Examples
- Aspose.Cells Cloud SDKs
- Aspose Cloud Plugins
- Work with Aspose Cloud Storage using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
- Work with Third Party Storages
- Work with API Usage and Logs using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.