We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Barcode Cloud 17.4. This release includes a new feature of supporting base64 encoded images. It also includes enhancement of generating CodablockF barcode.
Please check Release Notes for summarized information about all the changes in this release.
New Features and Enhancements
Support for CodablockF Barcode
Read Barcode from Request Body
Aspose.Barcode Cloud Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Barcode Cloud
- Aspose.Barcode Cloud Online Documentation
- Aspose Cloud UI Help Topics
- Aspose.Barcode Forum
- Live Examples
- Aspose.Barcode Cloud SDKs
- Aspose Cloud Plugins
- Work with Aspose Cloud Storage using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
- Work with Third Party Storages
- Work with API Usage and Logs using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.