Aspose.Words Cloud, a cloud-based document creation, manipulation and conversion API, helps you process documents with its many flexible features. You can perform a wide variety of document operations with Aspose.Words Cloud’s REST API. Create a new document from scratch, modify an existing document, convert documents to different formats, and render the document to images.
Aspose.Words Cloud’s platform independent document manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery and many more. You can use it with any platform — web, desktop, mobile, and cloud. The API integrates with other cloud services to give you the flexibility you need when processing documents. It is suitable for any type of business, document, or content. Learn more about Aspose.Words Cloud
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Words Cloud 16.12. This release contains a new feature, an enhancement to Aspose.Words Cloud and a couple of bug fixes. Aspose.Words core library has also been updated to version 16.12.0. You can find the list of features and bug fixes in the following link:
New Features and Enhancements
- WORDSCLOUD-145 – Support of creating new documents: [See createDocument]
- WORDSCLOUD-147 – ImageSaveOption “GraphicsQualityOptions” Added: It allows to specify additional Graphics quality options. [See saveAs (Controller resource)]
- CompositingMode: Gets or sets a value that specifies how composited images are drawn to this Graphics.
- CompositingQuality: Gets or sets the rendering quality of composited images drawn to this Graphics.
- InterpolationMode: Gets or sets the interpolation mode associated with this Graphics.
- SmoothingMode: Gets or sets the rendering quality for this Graphics.
- StringFormat: Gets or sets text layout information (such as alignment, orientation and tab stops) display manipulations (such as ellipsis insertion and national digit substitution) and OpenType features.
- TextRenderingHint: Gets or sets the rendering mode for text associated with this Graphics.
Aspose Cloud Resources
Following are the links to some useful resources you may need to accomplish your tasks.
- Aspose.Words Cloud
- Aspose.Words Cloud Online Documentation
- Aspose Cloud UI Help Topics
- Aspose.Word Forum
- Live Examples
- Aspose Cloud SDKs
- Aspose Cloud Plugins
- Work with Aspose Cloud Storage using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
- Work with Third Party Storages
- Work with API Usage and Logs using Web GUI or Aspose Cloud Service
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.