Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for CSharp is the .NET version of Aspose.Slides Cloud. Which is true REST full and platform independent Microsoft PowerPoint Creation, manipulation and conversion API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery and many more. You can use it with any platform — web, desktop, mobile, and cloud.
Aspose.Slides for Cloud is a unique Microsoft PowerPoint® management API that enables you to read, write, convert and manipulate PowerPoint documents on the cloud. Learn More
Creating Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Create A presentation from scratch
- Create a new presentation from a template
Manipulating Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Merge/Split PowerPoint presentations.
- Add new slides or move slide position.
- Copy existing slides.
- Modify text or get comments of a Slide.
- Extract shapes, font, format and themes information from presentations.
Converting Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation to other formats
- SDK can convert MS PowerPoint Presentations to TIFF, PDF, XPS, PPTX, ODP, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, POTX, POTM, HTML and image formats.
What’s new in the latest release
A major revamp release for Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for .NET covers all the Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs. This SDK provides a complete solution for integrating the powerful Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs with .NET, so performing any operation on any Presentation in the cloud is as easy as it can be.
Installation and Configuration
- Download “Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for .NET” Nuget package.
- To install Aspose.Slides Cloud for .NET, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package Aspose.Slides-Cloud
Or In Microsoft Visual Studio -> “Tools” -> “NuGet Package Manager” -> “Manage NuGet Packages for Solution” Search “Aspose.Slides-Cloud” and then Press “Install”
A detailed documentation to get familiar with the resources and operations of Aspose.Slides Cloud REST API is available for the developers.
- Working with Document
- Working with Slides
- Working with Images
- Working with Shapes
- Working with Text
- Working with Document Properties
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose for Cloud.