Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for PHP is an exclusive variant specifically created for our PHP developers so that they can make the best of Aspose.Slides Cloud API. It is developed on top of a true RESTful and platform-independent API offering the capabilities of Microsoft PowerPoint as well as OpenOffice Presentation files creation, manipulation, and conversion API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Android, Python, Ruby, Node.JS, C++, Perl, Swift, Go, jQuery, and many more. You can use it on any platform i.e. web, desktop, mobile, and cloud.
No MS Office or MS Office automation required to perform PowerPoint processing as the Cloud API enables you to read, manipulate, and convert PowerPoint documents in the cloud. For further details, please visit Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for PHP homepage.
The API provides the capabilities to Create new PowerPoint Presentations and you may either save the output over system drive or save it over cloud storage.
Manipulate PowerPoint Presentation
- Merge PowerPoint Presentations
- Split PowerPoint Presentations
- Add a New Slide in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Move a slide to a new position in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Delete Slides from a PowerPoint Presentation
- Get PowerPoint Slide Count
- Read TextItems from a PowerPoint Presentation
- Extract Shapes from a Slide
- Add a Shape object to a Group Shape
- Get the Theme of a slide in a PowerPoint Presentation
Converting Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation to other formats
- SDK can convert MS PowerPoint Presentations to PDF, XPS, PPTX, ODP, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, POTX, POTM, HTML, SVG, SWF, raster image (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP etc) formats.
[caption id="" align=“aligncenter” width=“680”][! For more details, please visit Aspose.Slides Cloud Supported Document Formats.[/caption]
What’s new in the latest release
A major revamp release for Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for PHP covers all the features being offered by [Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs]. This SDK provides a complete solution for integrating the powerful [Aspose.Slides Cloud APIs] with PHP, so performing any operation on any Presentation in the cloud is as easy as it can be.
Installation and Configuration
- Download “Aspose.Slides_Cloud_SDK_for_PHP“.
- Include “vendor/autoloader.php” file in your script.
- In src/Aspose/Slides/AsposeApp.php Set the following variables
/** * Represents AppSID for the app. */ public static $appSID = 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx'; /** * Represents ApiKey for the app. */ public static $apiKey = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
The detailed [documentation] to get familiar with the resources and operations of Aspose.Slides Cloud REST API is available for developers.
- Working with PowerPoint Document
- Working with Slides
- Working with Images
- Working with Shapes
- Working with Text
- Working with Document Properties
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to [sign up] with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose for Cloud.
- Free GitHub code repository
- Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK for PHP homepage
- Aspose.Slides Cloud documentation
Last updated :- 01-October-2020
: https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/10/SlidesCloud-Format-Supporte.png “SlidesCloud-Format-Supporte”)](https://blog.aspose.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/10/SlidesCloud-Format-Supporte.png : https://products.aspose.cloud/slides/curl : https://products.aspose.cloud/slides/curl : https://docs.aspose.cloud/slides/ : https://id.containerize.com/signup