Aspose.PDF Cloud is a REST API for creating and editing PDF files. It is also capable of Converting PDF files to different formats such as DOC, HTML, XPS, TIFF and many more.
Creation of PDF files:
- Create PDFs from scratch, HTML, XML, Template, database, XPS or an image.
- Render PDFs to image formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many others.
Manipulate PDF file elements:
- You can manipulate text, annotations, watermarks, signatures, bookmarks, stamps and so on.
- It also supports merging, splitting and inserting
Converting PDF files to/from other formats:
- HTML, SVG, PCL, XPS, JPEG, TIFF, XML file formats to PDF
- convert PDF to TIFF, PDF-A1a, PDF-A1b, XPS, DOC, TEX and HTML.
[caption id="" align=“aligncenter” width=“600” caption=“PDF Cloud Supported Format”] [/caption]
What’s new in the latest release
A major revamp release for Aspose.PDF Cloud SDK for PHP covers all the Aspose.PDF Cloud APIs. This SDK provides a complete solution for integrating the powerful Aspose.PDF Cloud APIs with PHP, so performing any operation on a PDF document in the cloud is as easy as it can be.
Installation and Configuration
- Download “Aspose.PDF_Cloud_SDK_for_PHP_v1.0.0“.
- Include “vendor/autoloader.php” file in your script.
- In src/Aspose/PDF/AsposeApp.php Set the following variables
/** * Represents AppSID for the app. */ public static $appSID = 'xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx'; /** * Represents ApiKey for the app. */ public static $apiKey = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx';
A detailed documentation to get familiar with the resources and operations of Aspose.PDF Cloud REST API is available for the developers.
- Convert PDF documents to different formats including TIFF, PDF-A1a, PDF-A1b, XPS, DOC, TEX and HTML.
- Create new PDF documents.
- Split PDF document into single page documents.
- Merge multiple PDF documents.
- Transform XML and XSL-FO document into PDF.
- Create image files into PDFs.
- Convert HTML pages into PDFs.
- Create SVG files into PDFs.
- Extract and update text and images from PDF documents.
- Extractor add stamps.
- Sign PDFs.
- Extract annotations, signatures, bookmarks, fragments, fields and so on.
- Update form fields.
- Move PDF pages.
- Count number of words on each page of a PDF.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose for Cloud.