Aspose.Tasks Cloud is a REST API for manipulating Microsoft Project documents in the cloud. It allows you to work with all aspects of a Project document including conversion. The API offers a wide range of Microsoft Project export options. The Aspose.Tasks Cloud API allows developers to convert Project documents to various formats including XML, HTML, BMP, PNG, PDF, and XSLX. The API can be used to list document properties such as a project’s default start and finish time, minutes per week and days per month, work format, default task type, and so on. The API also provides the capability to retrieve information about each task from a Project data file hosted in the cloud. Task information such as name, ID, duration, and start and end dates, can be retrieved. In addition, the API can add new tasks to projects and retrieve information about task links and task assignments. Learn More
What’s new in this release
This release introduces following APIs to work with Outline Codes and Extended Attributes in Microsoft Project documents.
- Retrieve Extended Attributes Information This feature allows you to retrieve extended attributes information using Aspose.Tasks Cloud API in your applications.
- Get A Project Extended Attribute Definition This feature allows you to retrieve project extended attribute definition using Aspose.Tasks Cloud API in your applications.
- Delete A Project Extended Attribute This feature allows you to delete a project extended attribute using Aspose.Tasks Cloud API in your applications.
- Retrieve Outline Codes Information This feature allows you to retrieve Outline Codes information using Aspose.Tasks Cloud API in your applications.
- Get Outline Code By Index This feature allows you to get Outline Code by index using Aspose.Tasks Cloud API in your applications.
- Delete A Project Outline Code This feature allows you to delete a project Outline Code using Aspose.Tasks Cloud API in your applications.
Please download the latest release of Aspose Cloud SDK For iOS from following URL
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.