Aspose.Email Cloud is a REST API for creating email archiving applications that work with common email file formats. It lets developers manipulate message formats such as MSG, EML, and MHT files. The API supports many common tasks, for example accessing messages, reading message properties such as sender, receiver, message sent date, and message details. It also supports converting messages back and forth between EML, MSG and MHT formats. With Aspose.Email Cloud, it is further possible to access messages and retrieve attachments that can then be saved to a local disc. The robust API saves developers time and effort when programming with emails in the cloud.
Working with Aspose.Email
This release introduces following new APIs to work with emails.
- Add New Email This feature allows you to add new email using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Add email attachment This feature allows you to add attachment to a message using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Get message property by name This feature allows you to get message property by name using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Retrieve Message Properties This feature allows you to retrieve message properties using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
- Set Message Property This feature allows you to set an email’s property using Aspose.Email Cloud API in your applications.
Please download the latest release of Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_iOS from following URL
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.