Aspose.Tasks Cloud is a project management API that enables developers to provide Microsoft Project® document manipulation capability in their applications – all without using Microsoft Project®. With this powerful cloud API, developers can control various stages of project management. API provides full control over a project’s tasks, task links, resources, resource assignments and extended attribute data. Tasks and resources can be added to a project and resources can be assigned to or remove from tasks. Aspose.Tasks supports rendering tasks, resources and resource assignment data to various output formats such as JPG, PNG, PDF, XML, XAML, HTML, BMP, XPS, TIFF and SVG.
Tasks features in Aspose Cloud SDK for .NET
We have implemented the following features to work with tasks:
- Retrieve Task Links Information from a Project – This feature allows you to Retrieve Task Links Information from a Project
- Add a Task Link to Project – This feature allows you to Add a Task Link to Project
- Delete a Task Link – This feature allows you to Delete a Task Link
- Retrieve Outline Codes Information – This feature allows you to Retrieve Outline Codes Information
- Delete Outline Codes – This feature allows you to Delete Outline Codes
- Retrieve Extended Attributes Information – This feature allows you to Retrieve Extended Attributes Information
- Delete Extended Attributes – This feature allows you to Delete Extended Attributes
- Convert Project Data to Other Formats – This feature allows you to Convert Project Data to Other Formats
- Retrieve Project Properties – This feature allows you to Retrieve Project Properties
Aspose Cloud SDK for .NET
Aspose Cloud SDK for .NET is an open source software development kit that makes it easy to call Aspose Cloud APIs. The SDK is designed to work like a product which means you can simply create an instance of any supported Cloud API service and then call its methods with a single line of code. All the complex authentication, request and response manipulation is seamlessly handled in the back-end.
The SDK is provided in the form of a .NET library. You can download the latest library from one of the following locations:
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.