Aspose.Barcode Cloud is a REST API for barcode generation and recognition. It helps you to generate barcode images from scratch in linear (1D), two dimensional (2D), and postal formats. Generate barcode images in a variety of image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many others. Recognize barcodes from different image types. Aspose.Barcode Cloud allows you to control all aspects of the image and barcode when generating barcode images. Specify image width, height, border style, output image format and more. You can also set barcode attributes like font style, font color, background color, barcode type and the barcode text location.
Working with Aspose.Barcode
Following new APIs have been added to this release to work with barcode images.
- Create Barcode and Get Image as Stream This API allows you to create barcode and save image to a stream.
- Set Barcode Image Height, Width and Quality along with Auto Size Option This API allows you to set barcode image height, width, and quality along with auto size option.
- Specify Barcode Image Save Format This API allows you to specify barcode image save format.
- Specify Codetext and Symbology for barcode This API allows you to specify code text and symbology for barcode.
- Read Barcodes by Applying Image Processing Algorithm This API allows you to apply various image processing algorithms to recognize barcode.
- Read Barcode from Local Image This API allows you to read barcode from local image.
Unit Tests for Aspose.Barcode
To help you get started we also provided unit test coverage to Aspose.Barcode APIs.
Please download the latest release of Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_Android from following URL
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.