Aspose Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. Before Aspose Cloud, performing document processing and manipulation tasks in the cloud was not so easy. The Aspose Cloud APIs give developers full control over documents and file formats. Each API has been developed to offer you a wide range of features for file processing in the cloud. Aspose Cloud’s REST APIs are platform independent and can be used across any platform such as Node.js, Amazon, Salesforce etc. without any installation. Being language independent makes it a suitable choice for developers with expertise in any programming language. We also provide SDKs for various programming languages such as .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, ZF 2.0, Symfony2 and Laravel.
What’s new in the latest release
With this release, Ruby developers can use following new features to work with PDF, Spreadsheets and Barcode documents:
- Sign PDF Documents – This feature allows you to sign PDF documents using Aspose.PDF Cloud API in your applications.
- Replace Multiple Texts in a PDF – This feature allows you to replace multiple texts in a single API call in a PDF file using Aspose.PDF Cloud API in your applications.
- Replace Multiple Texts in a PDF Page – This feature allows you to replace multiple texts in a single API call in a PDF page using Aspose.PDF Cloud API in your applications.
- Convert Excel Workbook with Additional Settings – This feature allows you to convert a workbook to other formats with additional settings using Aspose.Cells Cloud API in your applications.
- Auto Fit Rows in Excel Workbooks – This feature allows you to automatically fit rows’ height and width using Aspose.Cells Cloud API in your applications.
- Read Barcodes by Applying Image Processing Algorithm – This feature allows you to apply various available image processing Algorithms using the Aspose Cloud Service.
You can downloaded latest version from
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.