Aspose.Slides APIs of Aspose Cloud SDK for iOS allows you to create, modify, and convert presentations and provides a wide variety of features for working with presentations in the cloud. You can convert a presentation to TIFF, PDF, XPS, PPTX, ODP, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, POTX, POTM, HTML and image formats. It also allows you to extract different elements or a presentation including slide, text, color schemes, font schemes, shapes and images etc.
Working with Aspose.Slides
- To integrate Aspose Cloud SDK into your iOS project, please read Getting Started with the Aspose Cloud iOS SDK
- Sign up with Aspose Cloud service at: https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp
- Create a new App and get your App SID and App Key.
- Call setAppKey:andAppSID: class method of AsposeApp with your App SID and App Key as an arguments to this method.
- Set the base product URI to http://api.aspose.com/v1.1 by calling setBaseProductUri: class method of Product.
- Import AsposeAPIs.h header file in your class.
- Now you are ready to work with Aspose.Slides APIs.
- Check out the documentation for a comprehensive look at all of the APIs available in Aspose.Slides module.
Unit Tests for Aspose.Slides
To help you get started we also provided unit test coverage to Aspose.Slides’s APIs.
Please download latest release of Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_iOS from following URL
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.