Aspose.Slides Cloud’s platform independent document manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery and many more. You can use it with any platform — web, desktop, mobile, and cloud.
Aspose.Slides Cloud is a unique PowerPoint® management API that enables you to read, write, convert and manipulate PowerPoint documents on the cloud. Learn More
New Presentation features in the Aspose Cloud PHP SDK
We have implemented the following features:
- Convert PowerPoint Documents to other File Formats without Storage – This feature allows you to save a presentation to different other formats without uploading file to any storage space using Aspose.Slides Cloud API in your applications.
- Get a Particular Shape from the Slide – This feature allows you to get a particular shape from the slide using Aspose.Slides Cloud API in your applications.
- Delete a Slide – This feature allows you to delete a specific slide from a presentation using Aspose.Slides Cloud API in your applications.
- Delete Background of Slide – This feature allows you to remove background of a particular slide using Aspose.Slides Cloud API in your applications.
- Get Background of Slide – This feature allows you to get background information of a particular slide using Aspose.Slides Cloud API in your applications.
You can download it using “Composer” from any of the following places:
You can download latest release in zip format from https://github.com/asposeforcloud/Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_PHP/releases/tag/v1.0.1
Convert presentation to other formats without storage
use Aspose\Cloud\Common\AsposeApp; use Aspose\Cloud\Common\Product; use Aspose\Cloud\Slides\Converter; Product::$baseProductUri = 'http://api.aspose.com/v1.1'; AsposeApp::$appSID = "XXXXXXXXXX"; AsposeApp::$appKey = "XXXXXXXXXX"; AsposeApp::$outPutLocation = getcwd() . "/output/"; $inputPath = getcwd() . "/input/demo.pptx"; $converter = new Converter('demo.pptx'); $result = $converter->convertLocalFile($inputPath, $outputFile='demo.pdf', $saveFormat='pdf');
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.