Aspose.PDF Cloud is a REST API for creating and editing PDF files. It can also be used to convert PDF files to different formats like DOC, HTML, XPS, TIFF and many more. Aspose.PDF Cloud gives you control: create PDFs from scratch or from HTML, XML, template, database, XPS or an image. Render PDFs to image formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and many others. Aspose.PDF Cloud helps you manipulate elements of a PDF file like text, annotations, watermarks, signatures, bookmarks, stamps and so on. Its REST API also allows you to manage PDF pages by using features like merging, splitting, and inserting.
Working with Aspose.PDF
- To integrate Aspose Cloud SDK into your iOS project, please read Getting Started with the Aspose Cloud iOS SDK
- Sign up with Aspose Cloud service at: https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp
- Create a new App and get your App SID and App Key.
- Call setAppKey:andAppSID: class method of AsposeApp with your App SID and App Key as an arguments to this method.
- Set the base product URI to http://api.aspose.com/v1.1 by calling setBaseProductUri: class method of Product.
- Import AsposeAPIs.h header file in your class.
- Now you are ready to work with Aspose.PDF APIs.
- Check out the documentation for a comprehensive look at all of the APIs available in Aspose.PDF module.
Unit Tests for Aspose.PDF
To help you get started we also provided unit test coverage to Aspose.PDF’s APIs.
Please download latest release of Aspose_Cloud_SDK_For_iOS from following URL
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.