Aspose.Cells Cloud is a REST API that helps you create, manipulate and convert spreadsheets in the cloud. It allows you to work with all aspects of spreadsheets: worksheets, rows, columns, cells, text, data, images, links, comments, formulas, charts, and many more. Render a spreadsheet to image formats such as JPEG, PNG, SVG, GIF and TIFF, or render charts and other objects to images. Aspose.Cells Cloud gives you control over spreadsheets and the data in them. It helps you create formulas and make sophisticated calculations based on user input or external data sources. Aspose Cloud iOS SDK has put all these features at your fingertips.
Working with Aspose.Cells
- To integrate Aspose Cloud SDK into your iOS project, please read Getting Started with the Aspose Cloud iOS SDK
- Sign up with Aspose Cloud service at: https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp
- Create a new App and get your App SID and App Key.
- Call setAppKey:andAppSID: class method of AsposeApp with your App SID and App Key as an arguments to this method.
- Set the base product URI to http://api.aspose.com/v1.1 by calling setBaseProductUri: class method of Product.
- Import AsposeAPIs.h header file in your class.
- Now you are ready to work with Aspose.Cells APIs.
- Please go through this Programmers Guide, and with Aspose.Cells package in Aspose Cloud iOS SDK you can access all these APIs with just one line of code.
Unit Tests for Aspose.Cells
To help you get started we also provided unit test coverage to Aspose.Cells APIs.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.