Drupal is a free, open-source web development platform for online content and user communities. Drupal powers some of the busiest sites on the web, and can be adapted to virtually any visual design. Drupal runs over a million sites, including WhiteHouse.gov, World Economic Forum, Stanford University, and Examiner.com. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world.
Aspose Doc Exporter Module for Drupal allows administrators to export article contents to Microsoft Word (DOX/DOCX) document. This module demonstrates the powerful export feature Aspose.Words provides. It adds a simple update option: Aspose Export to DOC. When the bulk action is called, it exports all articles to a Microsoft Word (DOC/DOCX) document.
Installing the Aspose DOC Exporter Module
You can download the Aspose DOC Exporter Module from one of the following locations:
Once downloaded, please follow these steps to install the module to your WordPress website:
- Extract the files. When you first get the module, it will appear in a compressed file format, either tar.gz or .zip. On Windows, use a program like 7-zip to extract it.
- Upload the folder. Using SFTP (file transfer protocol) or Git (version control), upload your files to “sites/all/modules” folder in your Drupal installation.
- Enable the module. Navigate to Administer, then Site building and finally Modules. Check the Enabled option next to the Aspose Doc Exporter module and click the Save Configuration button at the bottom.
- Include Aspose Keys. Click on the configure button next to the Aspose Doc Exporter module and then add APP SID & APP KEY. For further details on how to get app keys, click here.
Using Aspose DOC Exporter Module
After you have installed Aspose DOC Exporter Plugin it is really simple to start using it on your website. Please follow these simple steps to get started.
- Make sure you are logged-in to a Drupal site as Admin level account.
- Make sure you have set up Aspose App Key & Id on the module configuration page. For further details on how to get app keys, click here.
- Navigate to the Content Page.
- Select the articles or pages you want to export and then select Aspose Export to DOC from Update Options.
- Click Update.
This will export all selected articles or pages to a DOC document file and gives you link for downloading the DOC file.