Aspose.OCR Cloud is a cloud-based REST API for optical character recognition and document scanning. It allows you to scan documents and recognize characters. Recognize text in English and other languages, and recognize text in only part of an image. Aspose.OCR Cloud supports a variety of fonts in different styles, like regular, bold, and italic, and different image formats. You can use Aspose.OCR Cloud in many scenarios, for example, extracting text and saving to a database.
Build and Run Aspose.OCR Unit Tests
- Download Aspose Cloud Android SDK from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK into Eclipse
- Connect an Android device to your machine. On the device or emulator, open the Settings menu, select Developer options and make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click on the test class that you want to test and select Run As, followed by Android Junit Test.
- In the Android Device Chooser dialog, select the device that you just connected, then click OK.
- In the JUnit view, verify that the test passes with no errors or failures.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.