Aspose.Cells Cloud is a REST API that helps you create, manipulate and convert spreadsheets in the cloud. It allows you to work with all aspects of spreadsheets: worksheets, rows, columns, cells, text, data, images, links, comments, formulas, charts, and many more. Use Aspose.Cells Cloud to create spreadsheets from scratch, manipulate spreadsheets, and convert spreadsheets to other formats. Render a spreadsheet to image formats such as JPEG, PNG, SVG, GIF and TIFF, or render charts and other objects to images.
Aspose.Cells Cloud allows you to convert a spreadsheet to different formats like PDF, XPS, TIFF and others. Use it to work with individual cells in a spreadsheet, or to add comments, hyperlinks and pictures to cells, or to apply validation rules. Aspose.Cells Cloud also makes working with rows, columns and cells easy. Aspose.Cells Cloud gives you control over spreadsheets and the data in them. It helps you create formulas and make sophisticated calculations based on user input or external data sources. Spreadsheets are powerful not just because of how they organize data, but because of the calculation and visualization they allow. Aspose.Cells Cloud puts these features at your fingertips, through a cloud-based API.
Build and Run Aspose.Cells Unit Tests
- Download Aspose Cloud Android SDK from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK into Eclipse
- Connect an Android device to your machine. On the device or emulator, open the Settings menu, select Developer options and make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click on the test class that you want to test and select Run As, followed by Android Junit Test.
- In the Android Device Chooser dialog, select the device that you just connected, then click OK.
- In the JUnit view, verify that the test passes with no errors or failures.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.