Aspose.Imaging Cloud lets you use the REST API to inspect, convert, and transform images on the cloud. It currently supports the most popular image formats such as PSD, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, JPEG and their interconversion. Aspose.Imaging Cloud also provides a rich set of features to manipulate the images on-the-fly with cloud based image transformations. You can resize, crop and/or rotate the images in various ways by just creating a request that includes the correct transformation instructions. The most demanding imaging routines such as TIFF concatenation & image conversion to Fax compatible format are available through efficient & reliable specialized resources. You can perform these operations without needing to know what’s going on under the hood so that you can focus on the core business goals.
Build and Run Aspose.Imaging Unit Tests
- Download Aspose Cloud Android SDK from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK and tests into Eclipse
- Connect an Android device to your machine. On the device or emulator, open the Settings menu, select Developer options and make sure that USB debugging is enabled.
- In the Project Explorer, right-click on the test class that you want to test and select Run As, followed by Android Junit Test.
- In the Android Device Chooser dialog, select the device that you just connected, then click OK.
- In the JUnit view, verify that the test passes with no errors or failures.
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.