We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose Cloud 220.127.116.11. The Aspose Cloud GUI has been improved and several new fields and filters have been added to let you check usage and search the API call history. Please visit https://cloud.aspose.com which now provides a better user experience.
With this new release, the create, read, manipulate and export features are greatly improved. You can extract sections, update page setup and convert online web pages to Word, PDF, image and many other formats. You can also set the PreblendImages option when converting to PDF using the saveAs resource.
Several UI and API issues have also been fixed in this release. Below is a list of enhancements.
- Get all sections – This feature allows you to get a list of all sections present in a Word document. Use the sections resource and send a GET request to get this list.
- Get a specific eection – This feature allows you to get any section from a Word document. Use the section resource and send a GET request to get a section.
- Get page setup information – This feature allows you to get page setup information from any section of a Word document. Use the pageSetup resource and send a GET request for this purpose.
- Update page setup – This feature allows you to update page setup of any section in a Word document. Use the pageSetup resource and send a POST request (specifying page setup options in the request body) to update page setup.
- Convert web pages to Word documents – This feature allows you to convert online web pages to Word, PDF, images and several other formats. Use the loadWebDocument resource and send a POST request (passing save options in the request body) to convert web pages.
In addition to the above mentioned feature, the Aspose.Words Cloud codebase has been upgraded to version 14.8.0 for improved performance and a better user experience.
Aspose Cloud Platform
The following improvements have been made to the Aspose Cloud platform:
- Implementation of Heroku SSO for Client application.
The following issues have been fixed in the Aspose Cloud UI:
- Update History, Upgrade Plan, Account, Dashboard and Login screens.