Aspose Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. Before Aspose Cloud APIs document processing and manipulation tasks were not so easy. Aspose Cloud APIs give developers full control over documents and file formats. Each API has been developed to offer you a wide range of features for file processing in cloud. Aspose Cloud REST APIs are platform independent and can be utilized across any platform such as Node.js, Amazon, and Salesforce etc. without any installation. Being language independent makes it a suitable choice for the developers having expertise in any programming language. We also provide SDKs in different programming languages such as .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, ZF 2.0, Symfony2 and Laravel.
Aspose.Tasks Cloud is a REST API for manipulating Microsoft Project documents in the cloud. It allows you to work with all aspects of a Project document including conversion. The API offers a wide range of Microsoft Project export options. The Aspose.Tasks Cloud API allows developers to convert Project documents to various formats including XML, HTML, BMP, PNG, PDF, and XSLX. The API can be used to list document properties such as a project’s default start and finish time, minutes per week and days per month, work format, default task type, and so on. The API also provides the capability to retrieve information about each task from a Project data file hosted in the cloud. Task information such as name, ID, duration, and start and end dates, can be retrieved. In addition, the API can add new tasks to projects and retrieve information about task links and task assignments. The Aspose.Tasks API can manage project resources for documents hosted in the cloud. It supports adding a new resource, retrieve a list of project resources, and delete existing resources from the Project data. The API also facilitates retrieval of resource assignments information for resources assigned to project tasks. The API provides full access to a project’s calendar collection. Details about project calendars such as ID, name, and working days and time, can be read. New calendars can be added or deleted from hosted project data files. The API can be used to create new calendar exceptions to the Project’s calendars and retrieving a list of existing exceptions.
Working with Aspose.Tasks
- Download Aspose Cloud Android SDK from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK into Eclipse.
- Sign up with Aspose Cloud service at: https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp
- Create a new App and get your App SID and App Key.
- Call the AsposeApp.setAppKeyAndAppSID(String appKey, String appSID) method in the onCreate() method of your Main Activity and pass your App SID and App Key as arguments to this method.
Now we are ready to use the Aspose.Tasks API.
- To retrieve Microsoft Project document properties, please call the following method:
- You can convert Microsoft Project document to various formats including XML, HTML, BMP, PNG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, XPS, XAML, SVG, CSV, TXT, Spreadsheet2003, XLSX, PrimaveraP6XML and PrimaveraXER by calling the following method:
- To retrieve all tasks in a Project document, call the following method:
- Add a new task to a project by calling the following method:
- Delete a task from a project by calling the following method:
- To retrieve detailed task information, call the following method:
- To retrieve all resources in a Project document, call the following method:
- Add a new resource to a project by calling the following method:
- Delete a resource from a project by calling the following method:
- To retrieve detailed resource information, call the following method:
- To retrieve all task links in a project, call the following method:
- To retrieve all assignments in a project, call the following method:
- To retrieve all available project calendars, call the following method:
- To retrieve all available extended attributes in a project, call the following method:
ArrayList<ProjectPropertyModel> retrieveProjectProperties(String projectName)
String convertProjectDataToFormat(String projectName, String designatedFormat)
ArrayList<TaskItemModel> getAllTasksInProject(String srcProjectName)
TaskItemModel addATaskToProject(String srcProjectName, String taskName, int beforeTaskId, String changedProjectName)
boolean deleteATaskFromProject(String srcProjectName, int taskId, String changedProjectName)
TaskModel getTaskInformation(String srcProjectName, int taskUID)
ArrayList<ResourceItemModel> getAllResourceItemsOfProject(String srcProjectName)
ResourceItemModel addAResourceToProject(String srcProjectName, String resourceName, int beforeResourceId, String changedProjectName)
boolean deleteAResourceFromProject(String srcProjectName, int resourceId, String changedProjectName)
ResourceModel getResourceInformation(String srcProjectName, int resourceUID)
ArrayList<TaskLinksModel> getAllTaskLinksInProject(String srcProjectName)
ArrayList<AssignmentItemModel> getAllAssignmentItemsInProject(String srcProjectName)
ArrayList<CalendarItemModel> getAllCalendarItemsInProject(String srcProjectName)
ArrayList<ExtendedAttributeItemModel> getProjectExtendedAttributes(String srcProjectName)
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with the Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try the powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.