Aspose Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. Before Aspose Cloud APIs document processing and manipulation tasks were not so easy. Aspose Cloud APIs give developers full control over documents and file formats. Each API has been developed to offer you a wide range of features for file processing in cloud. Aspose Cloud REST APIs are platform independent and can be utilized across any platform such as Node.js, Amazon, and Salesforce etc. without any installation. Being language independent makes it a suitable choice for the developers having expertise in any programming language. We also provide SDKs in different programming languages such as .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, ZF 2.0, Symfony2 and Laravel.
Aspose.Imaging Cloud lets you use the REST API to inspect, convert, and transform images on the cloud. It currently supports the most popular image formats such as PSD, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, JPEG and their interconversion. Aspose.Imaging Cloud also provides a rich set of features to manipulate the images on-the-fly with cloud based image transformations. You can resize, crop and/or rotate the images in various ways by just creating a request that includes the correct transformation instructions. The most demanding imaging routines such as TIFF concatenation & image conversion to Fax compatible format are available through efficient & reliable specialized resources. You can perform these operations without needing to know what’s going on under the hood so that you can focus on the core business goals.
Working with Aspose.Imaging
- Download Aspose Cloud Android SDK from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK into Eclipse.
- Sign up with Aspose Cloud service at: https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp
- Create a new App and get your App SID and App Key.
- Call the AsposeApp.setAppKeyAndAppSID(String appKey, String appSID) method in the onCreate() method of your Main Activity and pass your App SID and App Key as arguments to this method.
- Now we are ready to use Aspose.Imaging APIs as we are done with all prerequisite steps.
- To resize an image stored locally on the device, call the following method. You also have the option to change the format of the resized image.
- To crop an image stored locally with the format conversion facility, call the following method.
- To perform rotate and flip operation on an image that is stored locally, call this method.
- To change the format of an image stored locally, call the following method.
- To merge TIFF files, call the following method. It appends the second TIFF image to the first.
- The following method converts a TIFF image to fax compatible format.
ManipulateImage.resizeLocallyStoredImageAndChangeFormat(String localFilePath, int newWidth, int newHeight, String designatedFormat)
To resize an image stored in the cloud, with the format conversion facility, call the following method.
ManipulateImage.resizeImageStoredOnCloundAndChangeFormat(String fileName, int newWidth, int newHeight, String designatedFormat)
ManipulateImage.cropLocallyStoredImageAndChangeFormat(String localFilePath, int x, int y, int width, int height, String designatedFormat)
And to crop an image stored in the cloud with the format conversion facility, call this method.
ManipulateImage.cropImageStoredOnCloundAndChangeFormat(String fileName, int x, int y, int width, int height, String designatedFormat)
ManipulateImage.rotateFlipLocallyStoredImageAndChangeFormat(String localFilePath, String rotateFlipMethod, String designatedFormat)
To rotate and flip an image stored in the cloud, call this method.
ManipulateImage.rotateFlipImageStoredOnCloundAndChangeFormat(String fileName, String rotateFlipMethod, String designatedFormat)
ManipulateImage.changeLocallyStoredImageFormat(String localFilePath, String designatedFormat)
To change the format of an image stored in the cloud, call this method.
ManipulateImage.changeFormatOfImageStoredOnCloud(String fileName, String designatedFormat)
ManipulateImage.mergeTiffImages(String srcTiffFile, String appendTiffFile)
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.