Aspose Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. Before Aspose Cloud APIs document processing and manipulation tasks were not so easy. Aspose Cloud APIs give developers full control over documents and file formats. Each API has been developed to offer you a wide range of features for file processing in cloud. Aspose Cloud REST APIs are platform independent and can be utilized across any platform such as Node.js, Amazon, and Salesforce etc. without any installation. Being language independent makes it a suitable choice for the developers having expertise in any programming language. We also provide SDKs in different programming languages such as .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, ZF 2.0, Symfony2 and Laravel.
Aspose.Email Cloud is a REST API for creating email archiving applications that work with common email file formats. It lets developers manipulate message formats such as MSG, EML, and MHT files. The API supports many common tasks, for example accessing messages, reading message properties such as sender, receiver, message sent date, and message details. It also supports converting messages back and forth between EML, MSG and MHT formats. With Aspose.Email Cloud, it is also possible to access messages and retrieve attachments that can then be saved to a local disc. The robust API saves developers time and effort when programming with emails in the cloud.
Working with Aspose.Email
- Download Aspose Cloud SDK For Android from GitHub and extract the ZIP file.
- Import the SDK into Eclipse
- Sign up with Aspose Cloud service at: https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp
- Create a new App and get your App SID and App Key.
- Call AsposeApp.setAppKeyAndAppSID(String appKey, String appSID) method in onCreate() method of your Main Activity and pass your App SID and App Key as arguments to this method.
- Now we are ready to use Aspose.Email APIs as we are done with all prerequisite steps.
- To convert an email message back and forth between EML, MSG and MHT formats, call following method
- To download attachment from an email message, call following method
- To retrieve message properties like From, To, Subject, Bcc, CC, Body, Date, Priority and Attachments, call following method
- To update message properties, call following method
Email.convertEmailToFormat(String fileName, String designatedFormat)
Email.getEmailAttachment(String fileName, String attachmentName)
Email.getEmailProperty(String fileName, String propertyName)
Email.setEmailProperty(String fileName, String propertyName, String propertyValue)
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.