The Aspose Cloud .NET SDK is an open source software development kit that makes it super simple to call Aspose Cloud APIs. We are pleased to announce a new totally revamped and greatly improved version. This version of the SDK is designed to work like a product. Now you can simply create an instance of any supported Cloud API service and then call its methods with a single line of code. All the complex authentication, request and response manipulation is seamlessly handled in the back-end.
This new version of the SDK have the following great features
- Works with all .NET versions starting from .NET 2.0.
- Advanced exception handling to give the consumer precise details about the exception.
- Sub-classes approach is used to sub-categorize modules inside a service to make it easy and natural to find and call the required methods.
- Test driven development approach is used to make sure that all SDK methods are automatically tested before each release.
- Simply include the namespace Aspose.Cloud and start coding. You don’t have to look for any extra namespace while calling any method related to any Cloud API service.
- You can download the source code and further customize/improve the SDK if you have business specific requirements.
Aspose Cloud is a cloud-based document generation, conversion and automation platform for developers. Before Aspose Cloud APIs document processing and manipulation tasks were not so easy. Aspose Cloud APIs give developers full control over documents and file formats. Each API has been developed to offer you a wide range of features for file processing in cloud. Aspose Cloud REST APIs are platform independent and can be utilized across any platform such as Node.js, Amazon, and Salesforce etc. without any installation. Being language independent makes it a suitable choice for the developers having expertise in any programming language. We also provide SDKs in different programming languages such as .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, ZF 2.0, Symfony2 and Laravel.
Supported Cloud APIs
This release currently supports the following Aspose Cloud API services. You can check complete list of available API methods on http://api.aspose.com/v1.1/help
- Aspose.PDF Cloud
- Aspose.BarCode for Cloud
- Aspose.OCR Cloud
- Aspose.Email Cloud
- Aspose.Imaging Cloud
The following helping modules are also supported
- SDK Metadata
We are working on the remaining Cloud APIs and they will soon be supported in upcoming SDK releases. Please stay tuned.
You can use the Aspose Cloud SDK for .NET library in all your projects running on .NET 2.0 or higher.
In order to use the SDK library and run the source code you will need to have one of the following Visual Studio version installed
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2013
Please feel free to contact us if you find any issues in using this SDK.
Downloading Aspose Cloud .NET SDK
The SDK is provided in the form of a .NET library. You can download the latest library from one of the following locations:
Using Aspose Cloud .NET SDK
Once downloaded you can extract the ZIP file and follow the following steps to start using the SDK.
- Add Aspose.Cloud.dll to your project as reference:
- Right-click on the project’s Reference folder and select Add Reference.
- Browse to the location of the extracted SDK library and select Aspose.Cloud.dll
- Include the namespace using Aspose.Cloud; in the source file and start coding.
Unit Testing in Aspose Cloud .NET SDK
A great place to look for examples of how to use the Aspose Cloud .NET SDK is in the unit tests. These are the same tests that we used to validate the core SDK library. The test suite uses Microsoft unit test framework. You can read more about creating and running unit tests in Visual studio from this link http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/get-started/create-and-run-unit-tests-vs.aspx
Start a Free Trial Today
Start a free trial today – all you need is to sign up with Aspose Cloud service. Once you have signed up, you are ready to try powerful file processing features offered by Aspose Cloud.
Your feedback is very important to us. Please feel free to provide feedback and raise feature requirements. We are keen to implement customer driven features since we are a 100% customer driven company.
Please check this video to see it in action.