We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose Cloud 188.8.131.52. With this new release, create, read, manipulate and export features are greatly improved. You can find and replace multiple text elements of a PDF with a single API call and delete all hyperlinks from a Microsoft Excel worksheet.
You can also split Microsoft Word documents to ODT, MHT, RTF, OTT, OpenXPS, WML, SVG and several other formats. Several UI and API issues have also been fixed in this release. The improvements are listed, by product, below.
- Find and Replace Multiple Texts – This feature allows you to replace multiple text elements of a PDF file or page with a single API call. You can set the storage and folder parameters if your PDF file is uploaded to a third party storage and use the POST method of the replaceTextList resource to replace old text instances with new ones.
In addition to the above feature, a bug has also been fixed. The create PDF feature was inserting evaluation watermark in the PDFs.
- Delete Hyperlinks from Excel Worksheets – This feature allows you to remove all existing hyperlinks from a worksheets. The hyperlinks resource can be used and a DELETE request can be sent to remove all hyperlinks from a worksheet.
- Split Word Documents – This feature allows you to convert all or specific pages of a Word document to your desired format. The feature already existed but now supports many new formats including ODT, MHT, RTF, OTT, OpenXPS, WML and several others.
The convert Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to PDF feature has been improved. Some text elements were missing or misplaced and some images were also misplaced when converting complex presentations prior to this improvement. Complex presentations now render correctly.
The convert TIFF to fax compatible format feature has been improved and the following issues have been fixed:
- The toFax resource throws “The stream reader has passed over the data boundary. The data is corrupt,” exception.
- The toFax resource throws “Cannot allocate so many bytes. Use LoadPartialPixels instead.” exception.
Aspose Cloud Platform
- Improve live API test section – Aspose Cloud API’s Help section has been improved to provide a better user experience when testing GET, PUT, POST and DELETE requests.
Aspose Cloud User Interface
The following issues have been fixed in Aspose Cloud UI:
- Redirect URIs parameter is incorrect when creating Google Cloud storage.
- Redirect URIs parameter is incorrect when creating Google Drive storage.