Aspose.Words Cloud allows creating, editing and manipulating documents including MS Word documents in the cloud. You can extract text, convert documents to other file formats and work with a variety of document elements such as text, paragraph, formatting, form field, document sections, shapes, tables, bookmarks, hyperlinks etc. across any platform. During the month of February 2013, we have added some features that you can use to manipulate your documents.
You can remove headers and footers from a MS Word document. You can also extract text from images without using storage. Using Aspose.Words Cloud, you can protect the documents, update the document protection or you may choose to remove the protection. Following is a list of changes made in Aspose.Words Cloud documentation during the month of February 2013: PHP Examples:
- Remove Headers and Footers from a Word Document (PHP REST)
- Extract Text from Images without using Storage (PHP SDK)
- Unprotect Documents (PHP SDK)
- Update Document Protection (PHP SDK)
- Protect Documents (PHP SDK)